Cambridge Walker Umbrella – Dark Blue
If you are looking for a quality walking umbrella take a look at this one. The Cambridge Walker Umbrella benefits from the use of aluminium to achieve a very strong umbrella, that also represents excellent value for money. The Cambridge features a black rubber crook handle, anodised aluminium shaft and top with a chromed tip.
The frame of this walker umbrella is aluminium and the spokes (or ribs) are strong, light and flexible fibreglass with pewter coloured tips. Being a twelve panel umbrella means it has twelve spokes, traditional umbrellas usually have eight.
As well as this, the twelve spoke frame also means the auto-open mechanism is powered by twelve springs rather than just eight so it opens at the touch of a button with a powerful and very satisfying WHOMP!! All in all a very good quality walking umbrella that looks and feels as good as it sounds.
When not in use keep your Cambridge Walker umbrella in it’s matching sleeve.
- Aluminium shaft, frame and tip.
- Twelve fibreglass spokes/ribs
- Polished chrome top ferrule
- Black rubber-finished crook handle
- Matching slip on cover/case
- Automatic push-button opening mechanism
- Full walking umbrella at 93 cm long
- 114 cm wide twelve panel canopy
- Weight 540 g approx.
- A superb umbrella for the money
Not the one for you? Check out the rest of our range of quality mens walking umbrellas!