Cambridge Black Walker Umbrella
Our Cambridge Black Walker Umbrella benefits from the use of aluminium to achieve a very strong, yet lightweight parasol that represents excellent value for money.
The frame is aluminium and the spokes (or ribs) are strong, light and flexible fibreglass with pewter coloured tips. Being twelve-panelled means it has twelve spokes. Traditional umbrellas have eight and as my old MD used to say (and probably still does) “more is better”.
The twelve rib frame also means the auto-open mechanism is powered by twelve springs rather than just eight so it opens at the touch of a button with a powerful and very satisfying WHOMP!! All in all, a very good quality black walker umbrella that looks and feels as good as it sounds.
- Aluminium shaft, frame and tip.
- Twelve fibreglass spokes/ribs
- Polished chrome top ferrule
- Black rubber-finished crook handle
- Matching slip on cover
- Automatic push-button opening mechanism
- Full length walking umbrella at 93 cm long
- 114 cm wide, twelve panel canopy
- Weight 540 g approx.
- A lot of value for your money
Not the one for you? Click to check out the rest of our range of quality walking umbrellas!