‘Ladybug’ – Ladybird Umbrella for children and young ladies / teenagers.
If you’re looking for a cute child’s umbrella- take a look at our ‘Ladybug’. This delightful children’s ladybird umbrella is absolutely beautiful with it’s pretty pagoda shape and adorable black spots. This eye-catching design is of course based upon the Ladybird, thought to bring good luck in many countries.
Contemporary, trendy and stylish, the Ladybug umbrella incorporates the unique Umbrella Heaven patented wind-resilience technology and is very strong and lightweight. These delightful ladybird umbrellas are sure to raise a smile and make perfect, practical and fun Christmas or birthday presents.
Red with black spots, attractive chrome shaft, black curved handle, black metal frame and matching black top and spoke tips. Ladybird umbrella canopy width: 95 cm / Length (top to tip): 83 cm. Ladybird umbrella features include:
To see more of our adorable kids umbrellas!
Features of this wonderful little ladybird umbrella are:
- Strikingly gorgeous – lucky ladybug design
- Elegant new shape
- Easy-glide open and close action
- Matching black handle, top and spoke tips
- Attractive chrome metal shaft
- British design
- Windproof technology
Fun umbrella facts for children:
- An umbrella is a thing that you hold with your hand to stop the rain falling on you
- An umbrella keeps you dry and also keeps you in the shade and protects you from the sunlight
- Some people call an umbrella that shades you from the sun a Parasol
- Your umbrella can help you to stay healthy if you take it out in the sunshine with you and use it as a parasol.
These days we are all a lot more conscious of damage that can be done by the harmful UV rays from the sun. We are particularly cautious with our children and use plenty of sunscreen on them. Why not add an umbrella to your ‘sunny day kit’ and keep your child safe in the sun?